Skip to content ↓

Xavier Teach Southeast

Once you have a degree or equivalent qualification you’re ready for postgraduate primary or secondary initial teacher training.

You also need the following GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, or equivalent qualifications:

  • English
  • Maths
  • Science if you want to teach primary

You may be able to show you meet the standard in another way if you do not have these GCSEs.

UK ENIC is the new name of the national agency responsible for the comparison and recognition of international qualifications. If you have qualifications from a country outside the UK and would like to check their comparability please contact them using this link.