What to expect at interview
The Interview Process
- Held at one of the partnership schools
- Teach a lesson (25 mins)
- Written assessment of subject knowledge (25 minutes)
- An exercise on demonstrating resilience
- A 15 minute literacy assessment
- Individual interview with the panel
- Interview documentation can be seen in the policies/key documents’ section of the website (link)
What should I bring?
- Identity documents
What happens after interview?
We will let you know if you have been successful or not.
Please watch the video below which outlines some advice for your interview teaching activity.